RE: [pcgen] GEGen Help

  • Ed Holley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      To do this, select the information in word that you want, right click copy
      (or ctrl-c). Select GMGen, put the cursor where you want the text, ctrl-v.
      You are done. I think that GMGen paste button only pastes text that is
      copied in GMGen. I tested this and it worked on my system.

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        I tried the ctrl v thing (the way I do most things actually) and it
        never responded, it may be something I was doing wrong

        --
        Brad Sumner
        ITOH City Manager Harid'Zadar
        ITOH Fate
        http://itoh.acalltoduty.com
      • Devon Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
          Brad Sumner wrote:

          >I tried the ctrl v thing (the way I do most things actually) and it
          >never responded, it may be something I was doing wrong

          I have noticed odd behavior with word itself - for some reason it
          doesn't past properly. All other apps work fine...it's just dumb word :(
          can a TM post this as a bug?

          (OpenOffice works fine btw - and it can import your word docs
          www.openoffice.org)

          Devon

          >Ed Holley wrote:
          >

          >>To do this, select the information in word that you want, right click copy
          >>(or ctrl-c). Select GMGen, put the cursor where you want the text, ctrl-v.
          >>You are done. I think that GMGen paste button only pastes text that is
          >>copied in GMGen. I tested this and it worked on my system.
          >>

          >> _____

        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
            [ 1080153 ] GMGen and copy/paste
            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
            func=detail&aid=1080153&group_id=25576&atid=384719

            Paul W. King
            TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD