Anyone got the spells/powers to show on OS from CMP data sets?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2004
      I have reported this on the CMP forums... but I was wondering if
      anyone made their own fix to the OS that got the spells or powers to
      show up on the outputsheet that they would like to share. :)

      Evan
    • Steve Gilroy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
        Evan,
        In the preferences check the box that says Output Spells with
        Character (or something like that).

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
          Boy, spmetimes it's the simplest fix... funny though... with non-CMP
          data sets, I don;t have that checked and the spells come out just
          fine. I wonder why there's a difference.

          Evan

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Steve Gilroy <sgilroy2@w...> wrote:
          > Evan,
          > In the preferences check the box that says Output Spells with
          > Character (or something like that).
          >
          > Evan wrote:
          >
          > >I have reported this on the CMP forums... but I was wondering if
          > >anyone made their own fix to the OS that got the spells or powers
          > >show up on the outputsheet that they would like to share. :)
          > >
          > >Evan
          > >

          > >PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
          > >PCGen's alpha build: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/autobuilds
          > >PCGen's FAQ:
          > >http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
          > >Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          >
          > Steven Gilroy
          > PCGen OS Lemur
          > "In a world without fences, who needs GATES?"
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
            Evan wrote:

            >Boy, spmetimes it's the simplest fix... funny though... with non-CMP
            >data sets, I don;t have that checked and the spells come out just
            >fine. I wonder why there's a difference.

            CMP character sheet is bothering to check the preferences, wheras the
            PCGen ones haven't been updated to include this feature yet?

            --
            Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.