Mini-release of PCGen

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hey folks,
      I put out another release with some slight changes to the SPELLMEM tag
      so you can
      print out details of spells in your Default spellbook. I also added a
      bunch of little
      items that Robert had requested. I think it is a good idea that no
      attachments are
      sent to the list group - you can send me attachments individually, but
      it's probably
      best not to send them to everyone. If you have lst files you'd like to
      share you can
      create a File in the Files section of the PCGen page
      (http://www.egroups.com/group/PCGen)
      and then send an announcement so everyone knows where it is and
      generally why
      you put your file there. If it's a file that would be nice for everyone
      to have I'll
      put it in my lst files so it will get distributed with succeeding releases.
      This release also includes the miscellaneous equipment items which had
      been added
      by Robert. Enjoy, and let me know if you notice anything amiss!

      -Bryan