MODERATOR: politcs

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
      Alright folks. Please leave political discussions off of the PCGen
      boards. I know, because of the recent election in the US, tensions
      may be a bit high. However, the purpose of these boards is not
      political discussions.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • notyetmousse24@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        paulking sez...

        'I know, because of the recent election in the US, tensions may be a bit
        high. However, the purpose of these boards is not political discussions.'

        ::snaps a crisp salute while clacking heels together:: Yes sir! We shall
        cease all manner of camaraderie and hippie lovechild caring about the honorable
        opposition thinks, sir!

        NotMousse
        TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh

        what's the point?