Re: PCGEN 5.7.9 release will be delayed one week.

  • notyetmousse24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
      kyojin sez...

      'Dude, all politics aside, you volunteered to help shape America's future,
      and you volunteer to help feed us gaming crack. I think my fellow Republicans
      should be able to accept your point of view as your own. If they can't, then
      that's their problem. Get some well deserved rest'

      Indeed, Devon does enough to keep this project chugging along to deserve a
      break now and then.

      As an american you have every right to make your voice heard in our political
      races.

      Hopefully next go 'round all sides will have candidates worth rooting for
      (aside from Nader that is).

      NotMousse
      TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh

      what's the point?