[FREQ][5.7.8] Spell slots > 9

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
      I'm sorry if this has been trackered already, but in preparation for
      epic, slots above 9th level should be supported. BONUS:SLOT, output
      sheets and GUI would need to be updated.

      Unless you wish to have it as a SA, although that would complexify
      feats like Improved Spell Capacity.

      Andargor
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "andargor" <andargor@y...> wrote:

        > I'm sorry if this has been trackered already, but in preparation for
        > epic, slots above 9th level should be supported. BONUS:SLOT, output
        > sheets and GUI would need to be updated.
        >
        > Unless you wish to have it as a SA, although that would complexify
        > feats like Improved Spell Capacity.
        >
        > Andargor

        Why would BONUS:SLOT need to be updated (other than the fact that it
        isn't currently working). It is used to add equipment slots, not spell
        slots. Up until 5.7.8 the epic Additional Magic Item Space worked fine.
      • andargor
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@e...> wrote:

          > Why would BONUS:SLOT need to be updated (other than the fact that it
          > isn't currently working). It is used to add equipment slots, not
          spell
          > slots. Up until 5.7.8 the epic Additional Magic Item Space worked
          fine.

          My bad, I meant BONUS:SPELLCAST.

          Andargor
        • Paul W. King