Re: [pcgen] Re: Epic question...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
      If there isn't a MAXLEVEL tag, the default preference stops class
      progression at 20.

      At that point, to do Epic, you need to set the preference to ignore the
      level cap OR set the MAXLEVEL to somethign like 100.

      Barak

      > MAXLEVEL is a class tag.
      >
      > At a quick glance rsrd_classes_base.lst doesn't have it at all.
      > rsrd_classes_prestige.lst does have it.
      >
      > I vaguely recall someone talking about removing it from the base
      > classes a couple of months ago.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David" <Papa-DRB@h...> wrote:
      > > Ok, I give... Where is the MAXLEVEL entry to be found? I've looked
      > in the 3.5gamemode files, and the rsrd_classes file,
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > -- david
      > > Papa-DRB
      > >
      > > > However, the approach that will be used to the same class for 21+
      > > > levels, if the code is up to snuff. You could try to remove the
      > > > MAXLEVEL entry for the class and see what happens. Level-
      dependent
      > > > benefits may or may not follow and you won't get any bonus feats.
      >

      > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--

      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
        Aha! Thanks, setting preference to Ignore Level Cap works...

        -- david
        Papa-DRB

      • andargor
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@e...> wrote:

          > MAXLEVEL is a class tag.
          >
          > At a quick glance rsrd_classes_base.lst doesn't have it at all.
          > rsrd_classes_prestige.lst does have it.
          >
          > I vaguely recall someone talking about removing it from the base
          > classes a couple of months ago.

          Ah, I didn't know that nor did I check. I'll figure out what's going
          on with 21+ levels when I get there in a couple of weeks.

          Andargor