Re: [pcgen] [BUG] 578 Closing the Preferences Screen.

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2004
      Paul I'm seeing this problem as well on both my Mac and my PC.

      Ravagon opened a tracker for this, but then mysteriously closed it. This
      suggests it is intermittent and does not effect all users.

      [ 1052869 ] [5.7.8][PCGEN]Preferences popup window ok button broken

      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384719&aid=1052869&group_
      id=25576>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback

      Paul W. King scribed:

      > What are the specs of your machine? I am not having this problem.
      >
      > WinXP Home SP2, 2.1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, java 1.4.2_05-b04
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

    • Joe Medica
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2004
        My system stats:

        WinXP Pro SP2, 933 MHz, 256 MB RAM, java 1.4.2_05-b04 (I believe this is
        the version, but I will confirm, could be off on the release number...)

        Joe

        --- "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > What are the specs of your machine? I am not having this problem.
        >
        > WinXP Home SP2, 2.1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, java 1.4.2_05-b04
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Joe Medica
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2004
          Yes, but I would guess most people are like me and set their preferences
          up before loading anything.

          Joe Medica