PCGEN 5.7.9 release will be delayed one week.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Devon is quite busy volunteering his time for some election thingy in the U.S. Since he's really a big part in making sure 5.7.8 was the last alpha before 5.8, we will give him an extra week to finish the P7 code freq.

      The next release will be November 12.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
        Éric Beaudoin wrote:

        >Devon is quite busy volunteering his time for some election thingy in the U.S. Since he's really a big part in making sure 5.7.8 was the last alpha before 5.8, we will give him an extra week to finish the P7 code freq.
        >
        >The next release will be November 12.
        >
        >Best

        Thanks for the extra time. Looks like my efforts were for naught and
        (IMHO) America gets to suffer for 4 more years under this asshat. I'll
        start hitting code again after I have a little chance to rest, I'm
        pretty worn out.

        Devon
      • Devon Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
          Devon Jones wrote:

          >Éric Beaudoin wrote:
          >

          >>Devon is quite busy volunteering his time for some election thingy in the U.S. Since he's really a big part in making sure 5.7.8 was the last alpha before 5.8, we will give him an extra week to finish the P7 code freq.
          >>
          >>The next release will be November 12.
          >>
          >>Best
          >>

          >Thanks for the extra time. Looks like my efforts were for naught and
          >(IMHO) America gets to suffer for 4 more years under this asshat. I'll
          >start hitting code again after I have a little chance to rest, I'm
          >pretty worn out.
          >
          >Devon

          Please don't reply to this.

          I've had a very rough 96 hours and I'm low on sleep.

          Devon
        • Doug Emes
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Devon Jones <soulcatcher@e...> wrote:
            > Devon Jones wrote:
            > >Éric Beaudoin wrote:
            > >>Devon is quite busy volunteering his time for some election
            thingy in the U.S. Since he's really a big part in making sure 5.7.8
            was the last alpha before 5.8, we will give him an extra week to
            finish the P7 code freq.

            > >>The next release will be November 12.
            [snip]

            > Please don't reply to this.
            > I've had a very rough 96 hours and I'm low on sleep.
            > Devon

            Dude, all politics aside, you volunteered to help shape
            America's future, and you volunteer to help feed us gaming
            crack. I think my fellow Republicans should be able to
            accept your point of view as your own. If they can't, then
            that's their problem. Get some well deserved rest =)
          • Devon Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
              Doug Emes wrote:

              >Dude, all politics aside, you volunteered to help shape
              >America's future, and you volunteer to help feed us gaming
              >crack. I think my fellow Republicans should be able to
              >accept your point of view as your own. If they can't, then
              >that's their problem. Get some well deserved rest =)

              Thanks :-)

              Devon
            • notyetmousse24@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
                kyojin sez...

                'Dude, all politics aside, you volunteered to help shape America's future,
                and you volunteer to help feed us gaming crack. I think my fellow Republicans
                should be able to accept your point of view as your own. If they can't, then
                that's their problem. Get some well deserved rest'

                Indeed, Devon does enough to keep this project chugging along to deserve a
                break now and then.

                As an american you have every right to make your voice heard in our political
                races.

                Hopefully next go 'round all sides will have candidates worth rooting for
                (aside from Nader that is).

                NotMousse
                TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh

                what's the point?