PocketPC & PCGen

  • scottlittle357
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      I was just wondering if there was a PocketPC viewer for PCGen files
      already in prosess or built. I have begun building a character
      viewer for PocketPC, and sence it will have to save files in a
      format, I saw no reason why not to try to make it PCGen-Comaptable.

      Thanks,

      Scott Little
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        > I was just wondering if there was a PocketPC viewer for PCGen files
        > already in prosess or built. I have begun building a character
        > viewer for PocketPC, and sence it will have to save files in a
        > format, I saw no reason why not to try to make it PCGen-Comaptable.

        These are the only 2 groups I can point you to. I don't have a Palm
        or Pocket, so can't speak on how well they work.

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD