[5.7.8][TR] deprecated tag and typo console errors.

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      When I run 5.7.8 in debug mode I get several errors.

      Some are from my files but several are from srd/rsrd. The entries are
      as follows:
      Unknown tag 'BONUS:SLOTS|LIST|1' in
      file:/C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_feats_epic.lst
      Could not parse token TYPE=THROWN from bonusInfo
      TYPE=THROWN,TYPE=SLING in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token TYPE=SLING from bonusInfo TYPE=THROWN,TYPE=SLING
      in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token TYPE=THROWN from bonusInfo
      TYPE=THROWN,TYPE=SLING in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token TYPE=SLING from bonusInfo TYPE=THROWN,TYPE=SLING
      in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token KNOWN:1 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+1 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token CAST:1 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+1 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+1 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+1 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token KNOWN:1 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+2 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token CAST:1 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+2 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+2 from bonusInfo
      KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+2 in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Illegal equipment info
      file:/C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equip_wondrousitems.lst:1031
      "BONUS:SLOTS|RING|1"
      Could not parse token CLASS=ANY;LEVEL=%CHOICE from bonusInfo
      CLASS=ANY;LEVEL=%CHOICE in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Illegal equipment info
      file:/C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equip_wondrousitems.lst:1031
      "BONUS:SLOTS|RING|1"
      Could not parse token NUMBER from bonusInfo NUMBER in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token NUMBER from bonusInfo NUMBER in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token NUMBER from bonusInfo NUMBER in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Could not parse token TOHIT from bonusInfo TOHIT in BonusObj.newBonus.
      Badly formed MOVE token: (*2)MIN120
      HITDICESIZE deprecated, use HITDIE in file
      /C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_templates.lst
      HITDICESIZE deprecated, use HITDIE in file
      /C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_templates.lst
      HITDICESIZE deprecated, use HITDIE in file
      /C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_templates.lst
      HITDICESIZE deprecated, use HITDIE in file
      /C:/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_templates.lst

      Some info I have gleaned:
      1. BONUS:SLOTS is already reported. Doesn't work.

      2. TYPE=THROWN,TYPE=SLING come from the halfing racial attack bonuses
      using a BONUS:TOHIT tag in three lst files from srd and rsrd.

      3. the KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+x's are from an older, upgraded
      lst file. Used in a BONUS:SPELL tag
      (BONUS:SPELL|KNOWN:1,CAST:1,LEVEL:MAXLEVEL+x). These tags loaded up
      until 5.7.8 but as I never used the class they are in I don't know if
      they worked. I note that the BONUS:SPELL tag is not in the docs.

      4. token CLASS=ANY;LEVEL=%CHOICE is from the srd and rsrd equip mod
      files. on the |Bonus Spell eqmod the offending tag is
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Any;LEVEL=%CHOICE|1. Any does not appear to be a
      valid choice for BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS. "ANY" (note caps) is not
      either. Testing, I found that BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=ANY;LEVEL=%CHOICE|1
      does work. It is probably what the author meant to use.

      5. The NUMBER and TOHIT errors could be from almost any tag. Many,
      many iterations of those words throughout the distributed files. The
      TOHIT error is possibly from the unremoved BONUS:TOHIT tags.

      6. HITDICESIZE is already reported.

      Anybody got a list of the tags deprecated in 5.7.8? That would be the
      only way to find the NUMBER error.
      If BONUS:SLOTS was deprecated, what was it replaced with?
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        [Bump] I think I had the tags wrong in the subject.

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2004
          [ 1061334 ] deprecated tag and typo console errors
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1061334&group_id=25
          576&atid=384719

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD