Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] [TM] Directories

  • ravagon@bredband.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2004
      From: "David" <Papa-DRB@...>
      Date: 2004/10/30 lö PM 04:18:48 GMT+02:00
      To: <pcgen@yahoogroups.com>
      Ämne: [pcgen] [FREQ] [TM] Directories

      To extend this further, how about something along the lines of:

      Base install:

      PGGen/
      ...characters/
      ...data/
      ...docs/
      ...help/
      ...lib/
      ...outputsheets/
      ...plugins/
      ...portraits/
      ...release_notes/
      ...system/

      Add a "other dir" to Preferences (sorta like the new Vender data):

      Other_dir=someotherdir/ (ie. My_PCGen_Stuff)

      Where you can build *all* the subdirs:

      My_PCGen_Stuff/
      ...characters/
      ...data/
      ...docs/
      ...help/
      ...lib/
      ...outputsheets/
      ...plugins/
      ...portraits/
      ...release_notes/
      ...system/

      This way, when PCGen starts up it concats PGGen with My_PCGen_Stuff so I can put my gamemodes and my output sheets and my data, etc.
      in My_PCGen_Stuff and have it show up.

      -- david
      Papa-DRB