Re: Wiki full o' spam.

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kigmatzomat" <jamesmcp@g...> wrote:

      > > Actually we have a Wiki, go to the PCGen homepage at Sourceforge and
      > you'll see the Wiki link.
      >
      > Ummm, no, no I won't. It might be there but I'm not seeing the link.

      Scratch that. I didn't go to the home page. There's a wiki.

      Whoah. Has anyone *been* to the Wiki? It's nothing but spam. Gah.
      Looks like it got changed this morning at 9am.

      And....I can't find the "revert" button. Someone more than an idea
      rat care to take a look? This one's laid out different from the
      wikipedia wiki I used before.

      -James McP