Requesting Windows Installer Monkeys

  • Ed Holley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      If you are interested in learning how to create windows installers, just
      contact me. If you are willing to learn, and have some sort of scripting or
      batch experience. Or if you have a great desire to learn. In short, I am
      looking for monkeys. All it takes is some time. I will give you the code I
      am using, all software is free. The installer code, will eventually be
      posted anyway :-). If you just have questions or requests, let me know.
      Need help with your own installer, let me know.

      Ed Holley
      A+
      System Admin
      (I don't send Office Docs with macros