Re: [pcgen] Deadlands

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2004
      ze_allanon scribed:

      > A very stupid question: in pcgen 5.7.6, I've seen that Deadlands D20
      > has been added in the alpha data sources but how to access them?
      > Deadlands is not listed in the possible campaigns when srd or msrd are
      > choosen.
      >
      > Thanks. Allanon

      Not stupid at all, as it happens we are waiting to hear from Pinnacle to
      reaffirm our permissions with them. When that happens we have a gameMode
      ready to put in so that those sets can be loaded. Those files have been
      around for a while and will need some work to update them.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback