Re: [pcgen] Quick Draw

  • Pat Estes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi Barak, thanks for the quick reply.

      >Yep. Make him a first level fighter and you'll be able to take the feat. :)

      I'm not sure how to do this. In the summary and class tabs it both shows Fighter 1 (or Samurai 1, which what I am really after). How do you tell if you are "really" a class? It seems to list it there no matter what.

      So you have a zero level character here (you haven't given him any class
      levels yet (you set the class to fighter but didn't hit the "+" button to
      give him a level).

      > seems I should be able to take it at first level Fighter.

      You can.

      > Am I doing something wrong?

      Barak

      PCGen's FAQ: