Re: Skill list truncated in pdf output

  • notyetmousse24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
      necrominog sez...

      'in case it matters:'

      It often does. Java mantra goes: code once debug five times.

      'i refuse to use other (inferior) software so hopefully someone can help me
      out?'

      I'd just like to point out my inferior system runs PCGen quite nicely.

      But given your situation I'm pretty sure the problem is the number of skill
      entries in the output sheet. If memory serves it will not list more than 40
      some skills. Try not listing untrained and your problem should go away. Or
      edit the output sheet to allow for more skill entries.

      BTW my system runs Win98 on a 100mhz 32mb machine. Funny that it can run
      PCGen when a mac from as little as two years ago can't.

      NotMousse
      TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh

      what's the point?