[BUG REPORT] Pcgen 5.7.5 D20 Modern output sheets

  • saeradon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      When I select the "csheet_modern_std.htm" as my standard output sheet
      for my d20 modern characters I don't see my ability scores.
      Instead I get things like:

      STAT0.NAME STAT0.LONGNAME STAT0 STAT0.MOD

      But if i select the output sheet of spycraft:
      "csheet_spycraft_std.htm" The ability scores are displayed correctly.

      greetings
      Jos
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "saeradon" <saeradon@h...> wrote:
        > When I select the "csheet_modern_std.htm" as my standard output sheet
        > for my d20 modern characters I don't see my ability scores.
        > Instead I get things like:
        >
        > STAT0.NAME STAT0.LONGNAME STAT0 STAT0.MOD
        >
        > But if i select the output sheet of spycraft:
        > "csheet_spycraft_std.htm" The ability scores are displayed correctly.
        >
        > greetings
        > Jos

        There is a period missing between "STAT" and the number, i.e.
        "STAT.0.NAME". There's already a tracker for this one. It looks pretty
        easy to fix, I'll try and get to it before the next alpha release.

        Chuck
        OS Gibbon