[BUG REPORT] pcgen 5.7.5 D20 Modern proficiency problem

  • saeradon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Whenever I create a character he is non proficient in all weapons.
      Although he is given the feats simple and personal weapon proficiency,
      all weapons appear in red.

      I think this is because all the names of the equipment and the
      proficient weapons do not match.

      For example:
      My character is proficient in "Glock 17"
      But the weapon is listed in the equipment screen as: "Glock 17 (9mm
      autoloader)"

      Greetings
      Jos
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        saeradon scribed:

        > Whenever I create a character he is non proficient in all weapons.
        > Although he is given the feats simple and personal weapon proficiency,
        > all weapons appear in red.
        >
        > I think this is because all the names of the equipment and the
        > proficient weapons do not match.
        >
        > For example:
        > My character is proficient in "Glock 17"
        > But the weapon is listed in the equipment screen as: "Glock 17 (9mm
        > autoloader)"
        >
        > Greetings
        > Jos

        Hi Jos
        There were a number of proficiency issue in modern. I think I've got
        them working but I'm still testing to make sure. Should be fixed in the next
        Alpha.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback