Re: [pcgen] Budget Points

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
      Patrick Lovings scribed:

      > Found another one while looking at my printout. Is there a way to
      > attach the Silencer and Laser sight to the guns affected and show how
      > they modify stats of the weapon?

      Now that I'm at home and can look at the book I see the laser site grants a
      +2 circumstance bonus to your attack roll up to 50 feet. The bonus can be
      done, its the "up to 50 feet" part that I'm not sure can be coded. I'll see
      what I can do. This is trackered under:[ 1038830 ] [Spycraft] Laser sight to
      modify weapon stats
      The silencer does not change the weapon stats.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
        If you set SHORTRANGE in the game-mode to 50 it can be done (just like Point
        Blank Shot).

        But I have no idea if that would be correct for the rest of the items.

        Barak

      • notyetmousse24@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
          necrominog sez...

          'in case it matters:'

          It often does. Java mantra goes: code once debug five times.

          'i refuse to use other (inferior) software so hopefully someone can help me
          out?'

          I'd just like to point out my inferior system runs PCGen quite nicely.

          But given your situation I'm pretty sure the problem is the number of skill
          entries in the output sheet. If memory serves it will not list more than 40
          some skills. Try not listing untrained and your problem should go away. Or
          edit the output sheet to allow for more skill entries.

          BTW my system runs Win98 on a 100mhz 32mb machine. Funny that it can run
          PCGen when a mac from as little as two years ago can't.

          NotMousse
          TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh

          what's the point?