Riding Dog feat questions

  • anacrucis_dr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I've created a 9th level Druid with a Riding Dog companion. I've
      encountered two problems with the companion's Feats:

      1) I'm not sure how the feat selection is supposed to work out
      exactly; i'd think that it would automatically assign Track and
      Alertness and leave me with two feat slots to choose from (from hit
      die 3 and 6), but instead it seems to be assigning no feats
      automatically and giving me only three feat slots to choose.

      2) I seem to be unable to select Improved Natural Attack for the
      riding dog. I may simply be doing something wrong, but I suspect it
      has something to do with the PREITEM tag, as that is the requirement
      that is 'redded out' in the information pane for the feat.

      Any help?

      Thanks,
      Dave Ruete