Re: [pcgen] 2nd try How to use the CHOOSE tags and LIST

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|Bluff|Dipomacy|Intimidate|1
      BONUS:SKILL|LIST|2
      COST:.5

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
        wrote:
        > CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|Bluff|Dipomacy|Intimidate|1
        > BONUS:SKILL|LIST|2
        > COST:.5

        Ahhh... I see. So the multiple choice on the Choos tag won't work
        without altering the cost of the feat. Funky... but it works.

        Although I found that the CHOOSE:Language(Spoken) doesn't work
        outside of the Skill list. I tried it in a feat and the only choice
        listed was Language(Spoken). :P

        So now, I need to find out how to make the choice of that feat allow
        you to choose two new languages another way. BONUS:SKILL|Speak
        language|2 doesn't work since the Speak Language skill appears to be
        hard coded to allow choices only off Ranks... I could do
        BONUS:SKILLRANK|Speak language|2 but that would only be valid if the
        person didn't already have the skill maxed out.

        Hmmm...

        Evan