Problems getting Feats

  • theermine2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Just a quesion using 5.6.1 with a number of the 3.5 modules that
      code monkies puts out. The question is leveling up a monk when I
      get to the point of being able to pick feats from Exaulted Deeds
      that require Ki Strike they will never turn black even after I have
      Ki Strike listed as an abiltiy. When ever I look at things like Holy
      Ki Strike the prerequisite ki strike is always red and the system
      won't let me select it. Even if I go into the preferences and click
      on ignore prerequisits for feats they are still red. Anything I'm
      overlooking?

      Thanks
      Matthew
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        This is a question better asked at the forums over at
        http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com

        However one question would be, are you using the CMP Player's Handbook
        also? If you are trying to use the SRD (put out with PCGen) instead of
        the CMP PHB that may be causing your problem.

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          Please ask this over on the CMP forums. This question belongs there, not
          here.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp