Re: Sidewinder - How to get "New" option?

  • Tim White
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      > > Hi - I switched to Sidewinder mode, loaded the sources, but
      the "new"
      > > option on the File menu is disabled.

      > Odd, I just tested my install and I could make new PCs. The MSRD
      files are
      > loaded with the Sidewinder: Recoiled dataset so there should be no
      need to
      > load them again.

      Hmmm. I'm using 5.7.6 installed with the installer on XPPro. (Sorry
      for not mentioning that in my initial report <kick kick>). I open
      PCGen, switch mode to Sidewinder, click on the sidewinder source,
      click right arrow, click load, and "New..." is still greyed out
      under "File". The loaded column says 'Y', but the status bar still
      says "Loadign Sources...".

      Hopefully this is a user error. :)

      Thanks,

      Tim