[BUG] 576 Sprop on custom items not deleting

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      Okay, now I don't get an error when deleting the sprop in the item
      customizer. It just doesn't delete the Sprop tags.

      Paul Grosse
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004

        > Okay, now I don't get an error when deleting the sprop in the
        > item customizer. It just doesn't delete the Sprop tags.
        >
        > Paul Grosse

        Everytime I click on Sprop, it addes what every was on the sprop line to
        it again, and again, and again ...

        :)
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          [ 1037548 ] [5.7.6] Sprop on custom items not deleting
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1037548&group_id=25
          576&atid=384719

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD