PCGen release (19Dec00)

  • bryan mcroberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
      A lot more changes are there - including a fix for the disappearing character
      sheets... The Loremaster should now be working correctly and a bunch of
      other things are fixed as well. Let me know if any of you notice anything
      else!
      -Bryan
      ps A couple of people sent me bug reporets about the modified scores (for
      race) not being displayed on the charactersheet or being used as the modifiers.
      I'll try to fix that in the next release.
    • Martin Brabander
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
        bryan mcroberts wrote:

        > A lot more changes are there - including a fix for the disappearing character
        > sheets... The Loremaster should now be working correctly and a bunch of
        > other things are fixed as well. Let me know if any of you notice anything
        > else!
        > -Bryan
        > ps A couple of people sent me bug reporets about the modified scores (for
        > race) not being displayed on the charactersheet or being used as the modifiers.
        > I'll try to fix that in the next release.

        Bryan,

        You're doing magnificently with your upgrades for a freeware program. Thanks a
        bunch!

        Martin