SPELLLEVEL:CLASS global?

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2004
      I've found a second problem with SPELLLEVEL:CLASS, It will not work in
      a spell.lst file with a PRESUBCLASS tag attached. At first glance this
      may not seem important but it is.

      I'm helping program the rsrd psionic files and currently the only way
      to support the discipline powers is using SPELLLEVEL:CLASS. This tag
      is currently placed on the SUBCLASSLEVEL line of the subclass
      appropriate to the discipline in order to make the power available on
      the spell tab.

      This is all fine, well and good. Until you try to add a new discipline
      specific power from a new source. To use this method you now have to
      .MOD the SUBCLASSLEVEL line in the class.lst file. Which I'm not sure
      how to do, much less if you even can.

      If the SPELLLEVEL:CLASS tag could be placed in the spell.lst file on
      the spell(power) line with a PRESUBCLASS tag it would be easier.

      Even better would be to reprogram the CLASSES tag to support
      subclasses but that's a different FReq.

      I posted this same info to the tracker Paul put in but I'm not sure if
      it should be a seperate one.