Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] [Trackered] companionmods HD progression

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      Yeah, I found this working on the Shadowdancer Shadow companion and
      confirmed it with a paladin and a ranger. It happens with any companionmod
      that grants extra HD. What seems to be happening is that PCGen is not
      tracking HD additions due to the master so when ever it reevaluates it
      grants as many HD as is appropriate for the masters level even if those HD
      are already in place.

      Trackered:
      [ 1036976 ] [5.7.6] companionmods HD progression
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback