[TM][OS][FREQ] class innate spells

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
      I think it's because of the filter for Innate spells. The section is
      started off with:
      |%SPELLLISTBOOK.0.0.1|
      Which is false without any racial spells (always Spellbook 1, Spell
      Class 0). Class spells are books "2 and up". So the ending 1 becomes a
      2 for a "ClassAbility" spellbook. The OS currently does not handle
      that without the racial spells being defined. I think it's possible to
      put that in without any new tokens. I've (hopefully) alerted a helpful
      tracker monkey to add this a a FREQ to the OS trackers. Please assign
      it to me. Most likely a medium priority as well.

      Chuck

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:
      > Hmm, that's the first I've heard of this one.
      >
      > It should show up under the "ClassAbility" spellbook...
      >
      > I don't ahve a whole lot of time but I'll take a peek and see what I
      > can find.
      >
      > Barak
      >

      > > Here's one from me then that has been bugging me for a very long time.
      > >
      > > If a character gets a spell through the tag:
      > > SPELL:Spider Climb|3|ClassAbility
      > > in a class for example. It never shows up on the output sheet unless
      > > the character also has an Innate spell. This is from what I have
      > > understood an Output Sheet issue, but if it can't be resolved maybe it
      > > needs more code support.
      > >
      > > Ratheof Blithwyn
      > > Data Lemur

    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
        >>So I have to say, yesterday worked out pretty well - we had a bug
        >>reported, people isolated it, and then a fix ws easy. So, that being
        >>said, does anyone else have a persistant bug that jsut irritates the
        >>hell out of them that we can maybe use the same process on today?

        > I do not think this is a bug, but it is a high-priority feature request
        > (though it may be difficult to code): Seperate 'Attack' and 'Full Attack', i.e:
        >
        > Attack +10 melee (1d8+1, boradsword);
        > Full Attack +10/+5 melee (1d8+1, broadsword);
        >
        > This is a very simple example and easily done by hand; it gets a lot harder
        > to do by hand when you have dual wielding, natural weapons, and so on. i.e,
        > in 'Attack' you might have +8 melee (claw) or +7 melee (longsword), while
        > full attack would be +8 melee (2 claws) AND +3 melee (bite) OR +7/+2 melee
        > (longsword).

        You can also use Natural Attacks as off-hand weapons or as a primary attack with
        the weapon as an off-hand attack.
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2004
          [ 1021570 ] Class innate spells