Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] was Re: Saddles do not have +5 Ride - Solution

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2004
      Well from the voting it seems that of the 28 votes most people liked the
      idea of Temporary Bonuses which are offset by having the correct equipment.
      This is easy to implement so I think you will see this in the future.

      In the mean time:
      The penalty to the Ride skill riding bareback or riding a creature that is
      ill suited as a mount is now implemented as a Temporary Bonus which can be
      applied in the Temporary Bonus Tab. You should note that if both situations
      apply to your PC (say you are riding a troll with no saddle) then it is
      possible to apply the temp bonus twice. See the docs for instructions on how
      to apply temporary bonuses.

      <http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/tabpages/players/inventory/inventorytempb
      onus.html>

      You will see this change in the next autobuild.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2004
        On Sep 1, 2004, at 9:20 PM, Eddy Anthony wrote:

        > ...(snip)... In the mean time:
        > The penalty to the Ride skill ... is now implemented as a Temporary
        > Bonus
        > which can be applied in the Temporary Bonus Tab. ...(snip)...
        >
        > You will see this change in the next autobuild.
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Content Silverback

        Cool! Thanks, Eddy. :-)