Re: [TM] [BUG] Creating Custom items

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      I get this error intermitantly also. I reported a couple of weeks ago.
      It may have something to do with the lst files you're loading. I
      couldn't duplicate it with only RSRD loaded.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@m...> wrote:
      > I'm getting a bug when creating custom items using 574 release
      > Load RSRD, create new char, go to inv tab, click on any item, right
      > click Create custom item, and then rename it to blah, then it puts the
      > old name in the Sprop, so I go into the Spop dialog hit delete, and hit
      > ok. It gives me the following error in a pop-up and in the DOS box. It
      > then also brings up that same error every time after that I select
      > Create Custom Item, until PCGen is restarted. It also happens anytime I
      > hit the SPROP button and then okay, not just when I change the name.
      >
      > Pop-up message
      > Error: Exception type:java.util.NoSuchElementException
      > Message:null
      >
      > DOS box error
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        [ 1021568 ] [5.7.4] Creating Custom items
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1021568&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD