[TM] [BUG] Equipping bug

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Using 574, RSRD.
      Buy an item, go into equipping tab, select an item and add it to the
      default set. It brings up the normal "Select a location for this item"
      dialog, but down the side it has the locations, and then along the top
      it has the same locations to put this item, it's like a spreadsheet.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        [ 1021573 ] [5.7.4] Equipping bug
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1021573&group_id=25
        576&atid=384719

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
      • Larry D. Plympton
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Paul Grosse wrote:

          > Using 574, RSRD.
          > Buy an item, go into equipping tab, select an item and add it to the
          > default set. It brings up the normal "Select a location for this item"
          > dialog, but down the side it has the locations, and then along the top
          > it has the same locations to put this item, it's like a spreadsheet.
          >
          > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          > PCGen OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
          > ICQ: 14397299
          > AO: Nylan
          > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
          >
          > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
          > keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

          > PCGen's FAQ:
          >

          > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
          > click here
          > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rv8cf7/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=1705016061:HM/EXP=1094159703/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298>

          I have some additional information for this bug. Purchase a backpack,
          and a dagger. Equip the backpack. Next, equip the dagger. While doing
          so, resize the "equip" window and click the primary hand radio button,
          then the secondary hand radio button. If you do this a few times, you
          can get both radio buttons to be selected. Also, ocassionally the
          secondary hand radio button and associated text label will vanish. In
          addition to these issues, there also appears to be a list box behind the
          carried radio button and it's text label if you have purchased a
          container item (like the backpack) and equipped it, then purchased a
          second item to equip ( I used a dagger (weapon) so that I would get
          Primary, Secondary, Both Hands, Carried, and Not Carried radio buttons.)

          Larry.