[FREQ]Equipment and attack sorting

  • Lizard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 12:46 PM
      It would be nice if there were a way to specify the order in which both
      equipment and attack sorted. For attacks, for example, I'd like to see all
      melee, then all ranged. Even if this had to be done 'manually', via a move
      up/move down list box showing all attack, it would be helpful.

      For equipment, WOTC standard is to sort "+" items first, by "+" and then by
      name, but NOT counting size. A delightful algorithm to code. That is, given

      Amulet of Armor +1
      +1 longsowrd
      +2 mace
      huge +1 boradsword

      The 'WTOC-style' sort would be +2 mace, huge +1 broadsword, +1 longsword,
      amulet of armor
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 1:00 PM
        On your inventory tab the last column is order...just set the order for
        the items and weapons there...should give you what you want.

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 1:09 PM
          On 04:00 PM 9/1/2004, Steven Gilroy said....

          >On your inventory tab the last column is order...just set the order for
          >the items and weapons there...should give you what you want.

          I will try that. Thanks.