[trackered] RE: [pcgen] Tower Shields and Armor conflicts?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
      [ 1003764 ] [5.7.3] [RSRD] Tower Shield and Armor
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1003764&group_id=36
      698&atid=417816

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
        Paul W. King wrote:

        > [ 1003764 ] [5.7.3] [RSRD] Tower Shield and Armor
        > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1003764&group_id=36
        > <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1003764&group_id=36>
        > 698&atid=417816
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

        If you go into the appropriate LST file, erasing the word "Armor" from
        the type statement allows the shield to be equipped.