[pcgen] [BUG] [5.7.3] Inventory does not unload between characters

  • tremblsic
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004

      Just testing 5.7.3 and I came across several weird bugs.
      Here's the first one:

      PCGen version: 5.7.3, clean install
      Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_03-b02)
      Game Mode: 3.5
      Sources loaded: 3.5 RSRD
      Operating System: Windows 2000
      Repeatable: Yes

      1- Launch PCGen.
      2- Select 3.5 RSRD.
      3- I create a character from scratch. (Alignment, Race,
      Ability scores, Class, Free clothing, Free Feat)
      4- Then I go to Inventory and get some gear; I equip it.
      5- I close the character, save when prompted.
      6- I create a new character from scratch. (Alignment, Race,
      Ability scores, Class, Free Feat)

      If I go to the Inventory, all the gear from the previous
      PC is still loaded and equipped. I was able to reproduce
      this behavior.

      I'll post the other things I found separetly, for tracking purposes.

      Thanks

      Simon
      Ground control monkey
      "Proud member of the Space Monkey program,
      Bringing Perl to the final frontier."
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
        [ 1003768 ] [5.7.3] Inventory carrying across characters
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1003768&group_id=25
        576&atid=384719

        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD