Re: [BUG][DATA] Caster level should get incremented by domains

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <ml@z...> wrote:
      > This is in PCGen 5.7.x:
      >
      > Knowledge domain should raise caster level for divination spells by 1.
      > Healing domain should raise caster level for healing spells by 1.
      > Good domain should raise caster level for good spells by 1.
      > Evil domain should raise caster level for evil spells by 1.
      > Law domain should raise caster level for lawful spells by 1.
      > Chaos domain should raise caster level for chaotic spells by 1.
      >
      > This can easily be implented in the rsrd_domains.lst file.
      >
      > Also, the Air domain has "Turn Air" and "Rebuke Earth" built in,
      however
      > the Earth, Fire and Water domains are missing the corresponding
      abilities.

      > Regards,
      > Stefan.

      These are referenced in the following tracker: [ 966257 ] Turning
      blocks via Feats.

      The domains file for the RSRD needs some serious work, however, it
      appears to me, that most of it can be copied directly from the SRD
      domain.lst file. BTW, the Air domain will not print correctly either,
      it references the feat wrongly.

      Chuck