[BUG] 5.7.3 MOVECLONE tag in Half Dragon Wings broken

  • raxx_the_grey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      When I load the RSRD I get an error that there is an invalid MOVE
      token. I traked it down to the following tag in the Half Dragon
      Wings template: MOVECLONE:Walk,0,Fly,(*2)MIN120 The parser
      appears to hork on the 'MIN120' part.

      Rax the Grey
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        Yeah, it shouldn't have the math functions part in there.... Wonder when
        that happened...

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > When I load the RSRD I get an error that there is an invalid MOVE
        > token. I traked it down to the following tag in the Half Dragon
        > Wings template: MOVECLONE:Walk,0,Fly,(*2)MIN120 The parser
        > appears to hork on the 'MIN120' part.
        >
        > Rax the Grey
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          That was me... I was experimenting and it didn't work and I apparently
          forgot to remove it before I committed. :/

          Sorry guys.

          Barak
          ~PCGen BoD
          ~OS Silverback