Instructions on how to use

  • pendragonzzzz
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3 8:04 AM
      Hey, never really used PCGen yet.

      However, I was looking it over yesterday and decided I had better get
      some instructions on how to use the thing.

      Is there anything available on this?

      -Pendragon
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3 8:16 AM
        > However, I was looking it over yesterday and decided I had better
        > get some instructions on how to use the thing.
        >
        > Is there anything available on this?

        Have you d/l'd the program yet? If so, there's a documentation folder
        that has quite a bit of information in it. You can also find online
        docs at: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD