Bag of Holding

  • eeg710i
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      This question has probably been asked many times but how do I get a
      bag of holding to reduce the weight of items put in it?

      -Eeg
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "eeg710i" <eeg710@c...> wrote:
        > This question has probably been asked many times but how do I get a
        > bag of holding to reduce the weight of items put in it?

        If you mean how to keep the weight from being applied to the
        characters load then go to the Inventory tab, Equipping sub-tab, equip
        (or carry) the BoH and place the second item inside the Bag as opposed
        to carried or equipped by the character. The location of the item
        should be in the Bag.