[BUG] CityWorks

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      I've isolated a bug in the new CityWorks dataset. Apparently there is
      something not quite kosher with the JEP formulas in one of the feats in the
      hidden feats file, I'll figure it out.

      I've opened a bug tracker
      [1002639] [5.7.3] [CityWorks] JEP error in hidden feats file

      In the mean time if you wish to play with this dataset (and I'd love it if
      you would) open the file 'cityworks_feats_hidden.lst' and comment out the
      feat 'Speaker of the City in an urban setting'. The set should load after
      that.
      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ PCGen BoD, Docs SB, LST Chimp, TM Lemur