[Announce]Alpha PCGen 5.7.3 is Available

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      A brand new version of your favorite RPG aid software is available!

      The main news are:
      - New source added: Legends and Lairs: Cityworks from Fantasy Flight Games
      - An overdue delegation

      See the full story here: http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=24053&group_id=25576
      or here for shorter URI:
      http://xrl.us/pcgen573rn

      You can download the packages directly by using these URIs:
      For the full release use
      http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/pcgen573_full.zip?download
      For the partial release use
      http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/pcgen573_partial.zip?download

      The PCGEN Team.

      P.S. I know, I know, you have an extra click to do in order to see the whole list of changes but the format is better and it's full of useful hyperlinks. Trust me on this ;-).

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey in training
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Brass Tilde
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        > P.S. I know, I know, you have an extra click to do in order
        > to see the whole list of changes but the format is better
        > and it's full of useful hyperlinks. Trust me on this ;-).

        He's right. It's a very useful page.
      • Hugh Foster
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          > e's right. It's a very useful page.

          Yeah! I like this, a very clear idea of what's new in this release,
          temptation to upgrade again is gnawing my vitals, damnknit! :)

          --

          Hugh Foster
          hugh@...

          03/08/2004 1:22:01 PM