BoD minutes - 7/25/04

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Sorry that they're late. I was on a business trip last week and
      forgot to get them posted.

      ===

      Attendance: Beaver (PL SB), Bryan (Benevolent Dictator), Chris (OS
      SB), Devon (GMGen SB), Doug (Data SB), Eddy (Docs SB), Jason (Code
      SB), Paul K (TM SB, OGL Chimp), Reed (QA co-chair)

      Agenda
      1) Devon is trying to eliminate as many Globals.getCurrentPC calls as
      possible
      2) 5.8 scope disucssions still being finalized
      3) talk on Sidewinder and Traveller datasets getting into Alpha
      4) 5.7.3 release for next weekend
      5) Devon has manuall created builds up a website:
      http://www.legolas.org/pcgen . The scripts aren't yet in place to
      make this automated.

      ===

      Paul W. King