ENnies nomination

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      Well, it appears that we won't be up for anything this year. The
      list of this years' nominees is up, and we didn't make it. We got an
      honorable mention in Best Free Product or Web Enhancement. The five
      nominees in that category are:

      Blood and Space: Prometheus Rising (PDF) (RPG Objects)
      Ezine Archives: http://www.roleplayingtips.com/archives.php
      GM Hold Music Volume 1 (Sedna Games)
      Initiative cards (The Game Mechanics)
      Tri-Stat dX free download (Guardians of Order)

      For the rest of the info, you can find it at:
      http://www.enworld.org/forums/news.php

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
        > Well, it appears that we won't be up for anything this year. The
        > list of this years' nominees is up, and we didn't make it. We got an
        > honorable mention in Best Free Product or Web Enhancement. The five
        > nominees in that category are:
        >
        > Blood and Space: Prometheus Rising (PDF) (RPG Objects)
        > Ezine Archives: http://www.roleplayingtips.com/archives.php
        > GM Hold Music Volume 1 (Sedna Games)
        > Initiative cards (The Game Mechanics)
        > Tri-Stat dX free download (Guardians of Order)

        *shakes head*

        Unbelieveable.
      • Keith Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:39:20AM -0400, Chris wrote:
          > > Well, it appears that we won't be up for anything this year. The
          > > list of this years' nominees is up, and we didn't make it. We got an
          > > honorable mention in Best Free Product or Web Enhancement. The five
          > > nominees in that category are:
          > >
          > > Blood and Space: Prometheus Rising (PDF) (RPG Objects)
          > > Ezine Archives: http://www.roleplayingtips.com/archives.php
          > > GM Hold Music Volume 1 (Sedna Games)
          > > Initiative cards (The Game Mechanics)
          > > Tri-Stat dX free download (Guardians of Order)
          >
          > *shakes head*

          weren't the initiative cards and Tri-Stat out last year?

          I remember *buying* the Tri-Stat at GenCon last year... but the download
          may have lagged that a bit.

          Keith
          keith.davies@... Naomi: "Strawberry!"
          me: "What do you say?"