[CODE][OS][DOC] Re: Cloak of Resistance

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 6:25 PM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Lenehan" <Mlenehan1@y...> wrote:
      > While using 5.6.1 and the csheet_fantasy_combined.html OS, when I
      > equip a character with a Cloak of Resistance there seems to be a
      > negative number in the Misc. column corresponding to whatever the
      > plus of the Cloak seems to be. This number is not figured into the
      > total calculation of the Saving Throw bonuses,thereby negating the
      > effect of the Cloak, it just seems to be an anoying glitch on the
      > output sheet

      I checked on this by adding a Clock of Resistance +2 to one of my test
      characters. I was using 5.7.2 release. What I see is the correct total
      for all 3 saves, but there is a -2 on the misc column for all saves.
      The base save was correct, the stat mod column was correct, and the
      magic column was correct (it showed +2). That -2 did not seem to be
      added in, and the rest of the columns and the column with the total
      agreed if you ingnored the misc column. The tag that produces the misc
      column is "CHECK.FORTITUDE.MISC.NOMAGIC.NOSTAT", and that tag is used
      in all the OS, including the PDF. So I would guess that something is
      wrong with that tag. Could a Code Monkey check it? The "CHECK" tag
      also is not documented with "NOMAGIC" or "NOSTAT", so I can only guess
      what that should really do.

      Chuck
      OS Gibbon