[Devon]Missing resources?

  • blithwyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 12:27 PM
      Autobuild 29/7

      Created human fighter 1 with all 10 from summary page, SRD only.

      When I move between tabs I get some complaints about missing files,
      could these cause problems?

      Ratheof Blithwyn
      Data Lemur

      PC:51 Skills:50
      PC:51 Skills:51
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabraces.html
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabsummary.html
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabraces.html
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabclasses.html
      PC:51 Skills:51
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabskills.html
      Could not find
      D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabfeats.html
    • blithwyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 12:50 PM
        Ok, I copied over the docs directory from 5.7.2. Will those work or do
        I need something newer? It works much better with those but there are
        still issues.

        Ratheof Blithwyn
        Data Lemur

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "blithwyn" <blithwyn@y...> wrote:
        > Autobuild 29/7
        >
        > Created human fighter 1 with all 10 from summary page, SRD only.
        >

        > When I move between tabs I get some complaints about missing files,
        > could these cause problems?
        >
        > Ratheof Blithwyn
        > Data Lemur

        > PC:51 Skills:50
        > PC:51 Skills:51
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabraces.html
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabsummary.html
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabraces.html
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabclasses.html
        > PC:51 Skills:51
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabskills.html
        > Could not find
        > D:\Tools\PCGen\pcgenx0729\docs\tabpages\players\tabfeats.html
      • Devon Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 1:15 PM
          blithwyn wrote:

          >Ok, I copied over the docs directory from 5.7.2. Will those work or do
          >I need something newer? It works much better with those but there are
          >still issues.
          >
          >Ratheof Blithwyn
          >Data Lemur

          Thos are fine - thanks :)