Testing help needed

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hello all,

      I have recently made some big and very needed changes under the hood
      with the gui. I am worried that such a large change (I beleive I have
      touched somethig like 50 files, maybe more for this) will lead to some
      unintended problems. In the interests of having a stable pcgen for
      release on monday for 5.7.3, can I convince you all to pull down this
      autobuild, and pound on it.

      http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/autobuilds/pcgen-autobuild-20040729-12-17.zip

      any messages you post in response to this, please add [Devon] into the
      subject so I can find them easily. as I hear about bugs, I intend to
      fix them as rapidly as I can, and post new autobuilds so testing can
      continue.

      Thanks.

      Devon Jones
      GMGen Silverback
      PCGen BoD
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        Ok, I think I have fixed all the issues brought up so far. I have a new
        autobuild out there at:
        http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/autobuilds/pcgen-autobuild-20040729-17-23.zip

        Same drill, if you find something, post and I'll pick it up and fix it asap

        Thanks,
        Devon