OS Spellbook errors

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hey Barak, Frugal or any other OS Monkey :), I'm getting some errors
      when trying to export using the "csheet_fantasy_spellbook.fo" one, I
      think I had ran into this problem a while and but just ignored it. I'm
      using some of CMP's sets and PCGen's together so I'm having a hard time
      pinning down where the problem might lay.

      <snip>
      ### 2
      E:\pcgen561\outputsheets\d20\fantasy\pdf\csheet_fantasy_spellbook.fo
      Error replacing SPELLMEM.-1.-1.-1.9.SOURCELEVEL
      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at
      pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceTokenSpellMemSourceLevel(ExportHandler.
      java:7472)
      at
      pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceTokenSpellMem(ExportHandler.java:7353)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceToken(ExportHandler.java:2465)
      at
      pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceTokenSkipMath(ExportHandler.java:1635)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.mathMode(ExportHandler.java:1494)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceToken(ExportHandler.java:2302)
      at
      pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceTokenForDfor(ExportHandler.java:4168)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceToken(ExportHandler.java:2278)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.replaceLine(ExportHandler.java:1305)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.loopFOR(ExportHandler.java:962)
      at pcgen.io.ExportHandler.write(ExportHandler.java:395)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.printToFile(MainPrint.java:526)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.export(MainPrint.java:240)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint.access$600(MainPrint.java:69)
      at pcgen.gui.MainPrint$2.run(MainPrint.java:666)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Error replacing
      SPELLMEM.-1.-1.-1.45.SOURCELEVEL java.lang.NullPointerException
[...]
      </snip>