RE: What tha...

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!! I have now discovered something totally
      unexpected about the below problem. Either PCGen or Java is frigging
      CASE SENSITIVE!!! I had to copy the stuff I had on my mp3 player to my
      laptop because I had to transfer a large amount of data to my work
      computer. Well I did that and then copied my original data back to my
      mp3 player. I started it up and saw that I could no longer see the RSRD
      JUST like I couldn't on the laptop! So after a few moments of being in
      raging monkey mode, I started looking at the differences between some
      older versions I had on my work computer that did see the RSRD source
      and I noticed that the SRD, MSRD & SRD35 folders were capitalized on my
      mp3 player, so I thought weird. So I went into the directory and saw
      that the PCC file had gotten capitalized. So NOW I can use my laptop
      completely at the table.

      Finally a end to my misery!

      Now I'm off to convince the doctor I don't need my medication anymore ;P

      Paul G.