[DOCS] jep change

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Ok, in order to make things a bit cleaner, I ahve fixed a JEP issue
      for doug (and barak)

      JEP now accepts var() as a replacement for getvar() getvar() still
      works, but I do agree that var() feels cleaner, and is yes, 3
      characters shorter to type.

      As some of the first things I'll be handing out, I plan on getting
      IF() and some of the others added that have been mentioned.

      Devon
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        On 7/2/04 1:54 PM, "Devon Jones" <devon.jones@...> wrote:

        > JEP now accepts var() as a replacement for getvar() getvar() still
        > works, but I do agree that var() feels cleaner, and is yes, 3
        > characters shorter to type.

        Sound good to me, I'll update the docs to refer only to var() to avoid
        confusion.
        --
        ~ Eddy
        ~ Doc Chimp, Data Tamarin