Re: 5.4 source material error

  • Reed Thornton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "heratyk" <heratyk@y...> wrote:
      > sorry, typo on my part. I upgraded to 5.6 not 5.4, using the most
      > recent files from the download section of this very group. I
      notice,
      > though, that neither .zip file contained a new pcgen.jar. Should
      > that have been updated? I extracted everything again just to be
      > sure, but still get the same errors. Help, please.

      I wouldn't suggest using the files from this site unless someone has
      told you that it should fix a specific problem. The files that get
      uploaded here are often hacks to test a solution to a problem, that
      would get included in the next distribution if it works. Where you
      should look, is either the PCGen project page
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/03_downloads.php or go to the project
      page at sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

      Both will take to the same place, but the first one looks better ;)

      Reed
      QA Chimp, BoD